Get Visual is the grateful recipient of a grant from The Christos N. Apostle Charitable Trust

Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome back to Get Visual

Well, it's been an interesting ride. Losing my new job at the Gazette was indeed a surprise, but I can continue to write my blog here, without interruption.

Get Visual is a regular report on things seen and heard on the Capital Region art scene and beyond. You will find, now that I have complete freedom of topic, mood, etc., that it will include content beyond that description (such as the current review of 'Slumdog Millionaire' posted below); but, for the most part, I will stick to the core content.

To see past posts of Get Visual, which are the property of The Daily Gazette, please go to www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/brickman and you can check them out. When I learn how, I will create a link for that here on the blog's main page.

Thank you for reading, and please add your comments!

david

No comments: